Hello everyone, This blog is about my dare ship or says insanity in other terms with lots of bragging 😉 too, since the start I was quite good in study 😛. It starts with that I got 100% scholarship in FIITJEE Kalusarai but left it because of homesickness & took in FIITJEE Patna which decision was not so good 🥺, but I tried hard to make it better than I attain the best CGPA in class 10th the so-called 10 CGPA 🌈 & thought to take normal school Kendriya Vidyalaya Bailey Road then because of a lot of hardship of coaching & school with the first day at the school, I felt like an alien 👽 & then not so good environment 🤕 made me leave it the second day of school & take up flying schooling, yet again I worked hard & went up to a school topper in 12th 🌈 , I never regret these decisions. At last, my JEE doesn’t go well, I wanted to take a drop, but my longing depression doesn’t make m...
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent. -Carl Sagan Where did the Big Bang happen? The obvious answer, centre of the universe. But that is wrong. Every galaxy is moving away from ours at the same rate. This may suggest our galaxy was at the centre. But this phenomena is true everywhere. It is because the Big Bang just didn’t explode out from the centre, it happened everywhere at once, and that includes right where you’re sitting. JUPITER DOES NOT ORBIT THE SUN Yes, what you were taught at school, was wrong. Two objects, under their mutual attraction, orbit around their centre of gravity or the barycentre. For other planets, their mass is small. So they orbit around a point close to the Sun’s centre. On the other hand, Jupiter is huge. Huge. The barycentre lies just above the Sun’s surface and both of them orbit around it. The most powerful thing in the universe? A star? A supernova? Or a black hole? None can beat a b...
Eternally bound to this spell, My emotions got quelled, While in numbness I dwell, To feelings, I've bid farewell. Rays of light remain expelled, With the past entitled to foretell, My existence, forced into this cell, Which gradually turned into my shell. Though nothing is now left of me, I can no longer let this be, For brighter days I've known, & I can't continue to condone. Today let the waters shower, Today let new buds flower, Do you not hear it, the death knell ? For I feel again, life's marvel !
Comments
Post a Comment